LASH LINE ENHANCEMENT
A thin line tattooed directly onto the lash line to softly define your eye while still looking natural. This can create the appearance of fuller lashes, and is great for people with alopecia or trichotillomania. Results can last up to 3 years.
A thicker line tattooed along the lashes to create the illusion of fullness, while also serving as stylized makeup, such a cat eye or winged liner. Results can last up to 3 years.
+ What to expect
- You will be numbed before and during the treatment.
- Most clients are surprised by the minimal discomfort from this procedure. Often you can just feel a tickle from the vibration of the tattoo machine.
- Gently rinse off aftercare ointment with room temperature water 2-3 hours after the procedure.
- Keep eyelids clean and dry for 7 days, and do not pick scabs.
- You may use a cold pack or sleep elevated to help reduce swelling.
- Use a clean pillowcase, and avoid touching the treated area without clean hands.
- Avoid eye makeup for 5-7 days, or until all scabs have flaked off.
+ Healing schedule
- Days 1-2: You may have swollen, heavy or tender eyelids. Avoid heavy lifting, physical exertion, contacts, eyedrops and crying.
- Days 4-5: Scabs will begin to flake off in small, stitch-like lines. The skin underneath may look light.
- Days 5-28: The color will return slowly, but some unevenness of color is expected. This is the purpose of the follow-up session!
+ Before you book
- Avoid glue-on strip lashes for 1 week prior. Remove lash extensions 3 days prior.
- Discontinue the use of Latisse or any growth serums 4 weeks prior.
- Avoid any anti-aging serums or exfoliants in the area for 2 weeks prior.
- You shouldn't book if:
- You’re pregnant or nursing
- You have a previous eyeliner tattoo (send us photos to get approved!)
- You are diabetic and slow to heal wounds